Stop by our Royal Oak showroom today to change your nights.
Terms and Conditions of Service Policies effective as of May 25, 2019
By using the Site, you are indicating to us that you agree to these Terms as they are written here. If you do not agree to these Terms, please leave and do not use the Site. If you have any questions about the Terms, please contact us at support@MajesticBed.com.
The Site allows you to learn about and to purchase MajesticBed mattresses, toppers, pillows and other products (collectively, “Products”). We may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including hours of operation or availability of the Site or of any Product or feature, without notice or liability.
MajesticBed may offer our Products through other authorized distribution channels, such as other website and third-party retail sellers; if so, the terms, conditions, and policies applicable to those other websites and sellers may apply, and those may be different than this Terms Policy.
Please note the arbitration provision set forth below, requiring you to arbitrate any claims you may have against MajesticBed on an individual basis. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIM OR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY.
By visiting our MajesticBed Website and/or communicating with us by email or by chat via the Site, you are communicating with us electronically and agreeing that we may communicate with you electronically including by email, chat on the Site, notices posted to the Site, and possibly other means as well. You agree that all such electronic communications, including all notices, disclosures, warranties, and agreements, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be “in writing.” While we may also communicate with you via telephone; please advise us if you do not want us to contact you that way.
To Use the Site and to Buy a MajesticBed Product, You Must Be Over 13 Years of Age
You must not use the MajesticBed Site unless you are older than 13 years of age.
If you purchase a Product via the Site on behalf of another person or organization, then by doing so, you must be at least 18 years of age and represent and warrant to us you have the right and authority to do so and to bind that other person or organization to these Terms Policy.
MajesticBed’s Content and Intellectual Property
Without MajesticBed’s prior written authorization, you may not copy or utilize any of the Content and/or Intellectual Property of or on the Site. This means all Content including visual, audio-visual, and written information displayed on the MajesticBed Site, containing all including all photographs, graphics, designs, drawings, iconography, animation, videos, and writing (collectively referred to as, “Content”). All Content on the Site is the property of MajesticBed and/or third parties that have a relationship with MajesticBed, and all Content may be protected by one or more applicable intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright, right of publicity, and trademark laws.
The source code and compilation of the MajesticBed.com Website are the exclusive property of MajesticBed and protected by applicable intellectual property laws. It is not implied or granted and therefore, you are not authorized to use such source code for any purpose other than the ordinary uses such as to purchase a product or to read information contained on the MajesticBed.com Website.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, and other branding devices (collectively, “Marks”) that appear on the Site and/or MajesticBed Products (collectively the “MajesticBed Marks”) are the exclusive property of or licensed to MajesticBed and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. In some cases, we may display Marks that are owed by third parties with whom we have a relationship. You may not display or use the MajesticBed Marks or Marks of third parties displayed on the Site without our prior written authorization or prior authorization from the applicable third party.
For members of the press, you may use the Content included on our Press page with MajesticBed’s prior written authorization, but only for legitimate, accurate, non-commercial reporting purposes that are not likely to cause confusion as to the source, sponsorship and/or affiliation of MajesticBed or MajesticBed’s Products.
Please contact us at support@MajesticBed.com if you have questions about our Content and/or intellectual property, including whether we are willing to authorize your use of the same.
The feature of our purchase process that auto-populates addresses when you begin typing them into our order form implements functionalities that are enabled by Google Maps APIs. By using those features of functionalities, you are bound by Google’s Terms of Service with respect to those features or functionalities. Google’s Terms of Service can be found here.
(Need link to Google’s Terms of Service)
Limited License and Site Access
You are allowed to use the MajesticBed.com Site only for your lawful personal use (or personal use on behalf of a third party). You may not use our Website to violate any laws, violate the legal rights of anyone else or to facilitate any of the following things:
- Copy, imitate, mirror, distribute, publish, download, publicly display, publicly perform, post or transmit any of our MajesticBed Content in any manner or format, and through any means now known or later developed.
- Resell, display and/or describe any MajesticBed Products for unauthorized commercial or competitive purposes, or in a false, misleading, or disparaging light.
- Commit fraud or other dishonest act, including by seeking refunds or other compensation or benefits for MajesticBed Product orders that are not legitimate, or about which you are not being completely truthful in your communications with MajesticBed.
- Make unauthorized commercial use of any MajesticBed Content or any Product available on the MajesticBed Website.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert into human readable form any of the source code / HTML code underlying the MajesticBed Site.
- Use any automated software or tools that are designed to extract and copy data on the Contents of, or source code / HTML code underlying, the MajesticBed Site. Examples of these types of automated software or tools include but not limited to bots, spiders, crawlers, or other similar data-mining, data-gathering, or data-extraction methods.
- Collect any information about users of the MajesticBed Site.
- Attempt to interfere with, disrupt, reverse-engineer, steal from, or gain unauthorized access to, any of the software, technology, or equipment that supports the MajesticBed Site, and/ or
- Impersonate another person, or misrepresent your affiliation, with a person or entity, and/or
- Post advertising or marketing links or content and/or
- Access the Site from anywhere in the world where it is unlawful for you to do so.
Honest and Truthful Communications
You promise all of the information you provide to MajesticBed when communicating with us via the Site and/or otherwise, and when purchasing Products from us, will be honest, true, accurate, current, and complete. We are not responsible for problems that you encounter as a result of dishonest, false, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete information that you provide to us. For example, you purchase a Product via the Site but provide an incorrect address for us to ship that Product that you provided while completing your order. Because the address is incorrect, you can experience problems with your purchase for which we will not be responsible or held liable for your mistake.
We will display on the Site the current prices for all Products available for purchase via the Site.
The prices do not include applicable taxes and fees that we are legally required to charge you.
We will inform you about any such taxes and/or fees before you are able to complete a purchase order. For example, certain jurisdictions require us to charge and remit separate fees to support those jurisdictions’ mattress recycling efforts.
We do not charge for standard shipping within the contiguous United States. Standard shipping is defined for products that can be shipped in packaging that qualifies for UPS or FedEx non freight shipments. Additional charges for standard shipping outside the contiguous United States will be added to the purchase price. Additional charges for freight shipments for products that do not qualify for standard shipping by UPS or FedEx. Charges for special shipping services such as in-home and set-up delivery (collectively “white glove delivery”), shipping adjustable power bases and/or old mattress and platform removal will be added on a case-by-case basis.
The Site currently uses one or more third parties to process payments that you authorize in connection with purchasing Products. We will inform you of the methods of payment that our third party payment processors permit while you are placing your order.
All amounts listed and monetary transactions on and via the Site are in U.S. dollars.
60-Night Trial, Warranty, Refunds and Returns
Please refer to our 60 Night Trial Policy and Limited Warranty to learn about the terms that apply to those MajesticBed offerings. The 60-Night Trial Policy and Limited Warranty are each part of these Terms.
For questions about potential refunds or returns not covered by the 60-Night Trial Policy and Limited Warranty, please contact support@MajesticBed.com.
Generally, standard shipping is free for customers in the contiguous United States as defined in the paragraph above titled “Purchasing Products”. You may cancel an order any time prior to shipment.
All FNM Face Shield and Mask Kits are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you purchase a mattress from MajesticBed, for an additional reasonable charge to you, you have the option of asking us to help you coordinate the removal of your old mattress. Please contact support@MajesticBed.com if you wish to take advantage of this option. In most cases, this will require the involvement of a third party service provider.
MajesticBed does from time to time offer discounts, special deals and/or special purchase terms to the public as well as to persons, groups, or organizations with which we have a special business or philanthropic relationship. Any such special purchase terms may be subject to rules, terms, and conditions that are different than or in addition to these Terms.
Postings - Content Submitted to MajesticBed
From time to time, MajesticBed may allow you to submit or post reviews, comments, photos, videos, or similar content or materials on the Site (collectively, “Postings”). We welcome your Postings as long as they are appropriate. Postings may not harass, libel, defame, slander, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of any other person or organization and may not be obscene, pornographic, defamatory, profane, or otherwise unlawful or indecent.
We reserve sole and complete discretion over whether to allow or display, and how to use, all Postings. By submitting a Posting to us (via the Site or otherwise), you grant MajesticBed a perpetual, worldwide, unlimited, fully assignable, royalty-free and fully-paid-up right and license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, transmit, communicate to the public, publicly perform, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise use and exploit for any purpose (collectively, “Use”) such Posting through any means or method now or not yet in existence. The foregoing right and license includes a royalty-free license to Use the name, image, photograph and/or likeness of any person depicted in or identifiable from any Posting. You waive any and all rights under copyright law, right of publicity law, privacy law, and other legal rights (in addition to any “moral rights” that you may have in your Posting).
Further, by submitting a Posting to MajesticBed (via the Site or otherwise), you promise to MajesticBed each of the following things:
- You possess all legal rights, authorizations, and/consents or releases necessary to grant to MajesticBed the foregoing rights in your Posting.
- Your Posting does not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any legal rights of any other person or organization party or entity.
- MajesticBed has no obligation to monitor the Site or Postings to the Site. However, we reserve the right to maintain full control over all aspects of the Site, including all Postings, and we may remove, delete, redact, or otherwise modify any Posting at any time, for any reason, with or without notice or further obligation to you. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not submit a Posting.
- MajesticBed does not promise or guarantee that the content of any Posting will be truthful, accurate, or reliable.
The Digital Millenium Copyright Act
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides procedures for copyright owners to follow if they believe in good faith that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you have such a good faith belief with respect to any content posted on the Site, you or your agent should contact MajesticBed in a writing clearly identified as a “Notification of Claimed Infringement.” That writing should describe the alleged infringement and request that the allegedly infringing content be removed (or that access to it be blocked). A “Notice of Claimed Infringement” must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the works that have been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the specific material alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow MajesticBed to locate the material on the Site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address to the extent available;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send MajesticBed a counter-notice describing why you have that belief.
Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details.
Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Site should be sent to support@MajesticBed.com. We recommend that you obtain professional legal advice before filing a notice or counter-notice under the DMCA. The DMCA imposes penalties for false claims made under it.
MajesticBed is not responsible for any dispute or disagreement between you and any other person or entity with which you may communicate or interact via or while using the Site. You assume all risk associated with dealing with such third parties. You release and shall hold harmless MajesticBed from and against all claims, injuries, demands, and exposures of any kind arising out of or relating to any such dispute or disagreement. You also promise not to involve MajesticBed in such dispute.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND (B) EXCEPT FOR OUR EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY, MAJESTICBED INCLUDING ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND ADVISORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO THE SITE AND PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MAJESTICBED MAKES NONE OF THE FOLLOWING WARRANTIES, EACH OF WHICH MAJESTICBED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS:
- THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR NEEDS
- THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE
- THE NATURE, QUALITY, OR QUALITIES OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROMOTED OR AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE VIA THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR NEEDS
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree MajesticBed will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses even if MajesticBed has been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from any of the following:
- Your use, or inability to use the site.
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods an services resulting from any goods, ata, information or services obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through, from or as a result of the site.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of data or information you provide to us via the Site or otherwise
- Statements or conduct of any user or 3rd party on or involving the site
- Your reliance on content made available by us or 3rd parties on or via the Site
- Any other circumstances arising out of or relating to the Site
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations in this paragraph may not apply to you. To the fullest extent possible by law, MajesticBed’s maximum liability arising out of or in connection with the Site or your use of MajesticBed’s content, regardless of the cause of action, whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty, or otherwise, will not exceed the price that you paid for any product or products purchased via the Site or $100, whichever is greater.
- Note the limitations of liability set forth in this section do not apply to New Jersey residents.
Dispute Resolution; Choice of Law; Mandatory Arbitration
We make every effort in our business dealings to expect we will never have a dispute with you. However, if a dispute, claim, or controversy arises out of or relating to these Terms (including an alleged breach or the termination, enforcement, interpretation, or validity thereof), the Site, or your purchase of Products or use of any service available via the Site, the following rules and procedures shall apply.
- Informal Dispute Resolution. You and MajesticBed each agree that you will try in good faith to resolve such Dispute informally. If you wish to initiate this informal process, you should send a notice clearly marked “Notice of Dispute,” and containing a brief written statement setting forth your name, address, and contact information, the facts giving rise to your Dispute, and the relief you are seeking. You must send any such notice to MajesticBed at support@MajesticBed.com. We will contact you via email at the address specified in any such notice or the physical address we have on file relating to any Product order you placed with us. You and MajesticBed agree to use reasonable, good faith efforts to settle any Dispute through consultation, communication, and negotiations within thirty (30) days of your submission of such notice. If a Dispute is not resolved within thirty (30) days of such submission, you or MajesticBed may resort to the procedures described in the remainder of this section. If we have a Dispute with you, we will follow the same process, except that we will initiate the process by sending the “Notice of Dispute” to you via email at the address specified in any such notice or the physical address we have on file relating to any Product order you placed with us.
- Mandatory Arbitration. In the event that you and MajesticBed are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal discussions within thirty (30) days of the “Notice of Dispute” (as described above), you and we agree to resolve such Dispute through final and binding arbitration, except as set forth under “Exceptions” below, and unless you have opted-out of this agreement to arbitration by following the procedure described below.
Opt-out of Agreement to Arbitrate. You can decline this agreement to arbitrate within thirty (30) days of your first use of the Site or the date on which you purchased a MajesticBed Product (whichever is later) by contacting support@MajesticBed.com in a writing (including via email) clearly marked “Opt-out of Agreement to Arbitrate” that states that you decline this arbitration agreement.
If you do not opt out, you and MajesticBed each agree to submit to the personal and exclusive arbitration of any disputes arising out of or relating to your use of the Site under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The AAA Rules and fee information are available at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.
The arbitration shall be held in Royal Oak, Michigan (Oakland County), unless you and MajesticBed otherwise agree in writing to a change in venue. You may not, and you promise not to, initiate any legal action or proceeding against MajesticBed (including its employees, officers, agents, and advisors) in any other forum or location.
MajesticBed will pay all filing and arbitration fees for claims of less than $75,000 unless the arbitrator determines that a claim is frivolous or was brought in bad faith or for an improper purpose. You are responsible for any other costs that you may incur in connection with the arbitration, including but not limited to attorney's fees and expert witness costs, unless MajesticBed is otherwise specifically required to pay such fees under applicable law. For claims that total more than $75,000, the AAA Rules shall govern payment of filing fees and arbitration fees. You and MajesticBed agree not to seek attorneys' fees and costs in arbitration, unless the arbitrator determines that a claim is frivolous or was brought in bad faith or for an improper purpose.
You agree that you may resolve any Dispute with us only on an individual basis, and that you may not bring any claim or demand as a plaintiff of, or otherwise participate as part of, any purported class, consolidated, or representative action or proceeding. Further, unless you and MajesticBed otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class, consolidated or representative proceeding. You therefore acknowledge and understand that each of the following restrictions applies to any Dispute you have with MajesticBed (including its employees, officers, agents, and advisors) arising out of or relating to your use of the Site, purchase of any Products, or these Terms:
YOU AND MAJESTICBED ARE EACH GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL
YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO BRING A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
If any court or arbitrator determines that the class, consolidated, or representative action waiver set forth in this section is void or unenforceable for any reason or that arbitration may proceed on a class, consolidated, or representative basis, then the Dispute will not be subject to arbitration and, other than small claims actions, must be brought in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in Royal Oak, Michigan (Oakland County). You and MajesticBed each irrevocably consent to venue and personal jurisdiction there and waive all objections to venue or personal jurisdiction there (except for objections based on failure of service of process). You and MajesticBed also each agree to waive our right to a jury trial in these circumstances.
- Exceptions. Either you or MajesticBed may bring a lawsuit for injunctive relief to prevent and/or to stop (1) unauthorized use or abuse of the Site, (2) defamation, libel, or other false or misleading statements, or (3) any actual or threatened intellectual property infringement or unfair competition without first engaging in the informal dispute resolution and arbitration processes described above.
- Choice of Law. These Terms and the relationship between you and MajesticBed shall in all cases be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without reference or recourse to its choice of law or conflicts of laws principles.
We welcome your comments, suggestions, and ideas about the Site, but we have no obligation to review, agree with, or implement them. In addition, understand that we retain sole and complete discretion to use, disclose, disseminate, publish, and publicly display anything you send us (including your ideas, suggestions, inventions, secrets, or content) without paying or otherwise compensating you or anyone else. If you do not wish to grant us those rights, please do not send us anything without first contacting and discussing the matter with support@MajesticBed.com.
MajesticBed’s Right to Terminate Your Access to the Site
Although we believe it will be unlikely we will ever have any reason to do so, we reserve the right, in our sole and complete discretion, to terminate your access and ability to use the Site without notice or attendant liability. Upon termination, these Terms will still apply.
MajesticBed’s Right to Change or Update these Terms
We may review these Terms periodically to ensure that they comply with applicable law and remain consistent with our Products and operations. We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms at any time without specific or direct notice to you.
When a change or changes have been made to the “Current Policy” the date at the top of these Terms will have changed showing the new effective date at the top of these Terms.
Please contact support@MajesticBed.com if you have questions about whether we have changed or updated any of the Terms or about which version of the Terms applies to you. You may wish review these Terms regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes or updates.
Our failure partially or fully to exercise any of our rights, or our waiver of any violation of these Terms, shall not prevent our later exercise of such right and shall not constitute or indicate our waiver of any subsequent breach. Our rights and remedies under these Terms and any other applicable agreement between you and us shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit our right to exercise any other right or remedy.
If any part or section of these Terms is determined to be invalid, void, or unenforceable for any reason, only that part or section will be severed. Such severing shall not affect the continuing validity and enforceability of the remaining parts or sections.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and MajesticBed with respect to the Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications relating to the Site.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.